Membership & Benefits
Our mission is to promote member businesses and services and to promote business development in the city and county of Pickens – how do we do that?
We do that with the value we provide: the benefits that we offer to our members; and our new site, member database and public directory is a key part of our service to you.
Online Business Directory
Each Chamber member business will be entered into the database, and will be listed by category in the public directory on the new site. This is significant because not only will your business information be accessible on the site, but the overall exposure of your business will naturally be increased.
A potential customer who travels through our region can open the site on their smart phone and search the directory to find you – whether they know your business name or not, you can be easily found. If you already have a web site, they will be able to click and open it. If you do not yet have a web presence, the directory will enhance the chances of that customer finding your business or service.
Because of the directory and database, the search engine rankings for all of the participating businesses, and for the Chamber as a whole, will surge higher. Companies who are prospecting for the "ideal" region in which to relocate will find Pickens, the Chamber, and member businesses easily discovered, and will find the vibrant business atmosphere appealing.
Member businesses may choose to augment their advertising efforts by placing ads on the Chamber site. Our director will be happy to discuss the available options with you.
Non-members may be listed in the database and directory at a nominal fee. These companies will not participate in other member benefits, only in the directory listings.
- Of Member Businesses and Services
- Of the City of Pickens
- Of Pickens County
- Of Tourism
- Of Business Development
- And sponsorship of annual Pickens Azalea Festival
Information Services Provided
- Website with Database and Business Directory
- General Information Center
- Display of Member Business Cards
- Area Fact Sheet and Maps of Pickens
- Referrals to Newcomers and Businesses
- Assistance to Visitors, Tourists, and Residential Relocation Prospects
- Data and Statistics on City and County
- Information Packets
- Small Business Assistance and Development
- Membership in State Chamber of Commerce
- Sponsorship of Leadership Pickens County
- Group Health Insurance for your Business - True Blue (Blue Cross/Blue Shield)
- Membership in SC Telco Credit Union
- Financial Planning through Edward Jones
- Annual banquet
- Golf Tournament
- Business After Hours (hosted by Members)
- Luncheon Socials
- Telephone Long Distance Service – Delta Com
- Web Site Listings
- Work on Legislative Issues
- Monthly News Articles
- Chamber Member of the Month recognition
- Business Seminars
- Membership Directory
- Business Card Display in Chamber Office
- Marketing your Business